The Oztrail Fast Frame Roamer Tent is quick to set up so you can spend more time roaming around the bush. The fast frame pitching system helps you get it up in 4 easy steps. For hot humid days on the campsite, it has large front and rear doors and a 150 denier fabric inner to keep you cool and dry.
This is a rugged tent that’ll make sure you’re prepared for any weather. The factory taped DrySeam™ design stops leakage, and the UVTex® PROBlack Micro Ripstop Flysheet has a 2000mm waterproof coating. When it heats up, you can use the included awning poles to convert a window or door into an awning for shade. A great all-rounder for your next trip out with the family.
- Total insect protection from the fully enclosed mesh vestibule
- Breezy ventilation from large front and rear doors
- Stay cool and dry in hot, humid weather with the 100% polyester 150 Denier fabric inner
- Rugged 16/20mm steel frame with non-corrosive plastic hubs for better strength and quicker setup
- UVTex® PROBlack Micro Ripstop Flysheet with 2000mm waterproof coating
- Factory taped DrySeam™ stops leakage and keeps it weatherproof
- For extra shade, use the awning poles to convert a door or window into an awning
- Includes light attachment point, power cord access point, wall organiser pocket and loft organiser
- This tent is not designed to be used as a permanent or semi-permanent structure. It is designed to be used as a portable and temporary structure