Camelbak have tweaked their reservoir design, to make their new Crux™ hydration bladders even more functional and simple to use than before.
Their new Crux™ 3L reservoir has a larger access port, you can top up your water supply much quicker and easier. This reservoir is also going to deliver 20% more water per sip, so you can hydrate faster with less effort on your part. You can close off the drinking tube with one hand when you’re mid-action, and the bite valve is self-sealing so you won’t get any leaks or drips mid-run, hike or ride. With the addition of baffles, your reservoir will keep a low profile in your pack and won’t slosh around as much when you’re in action.
The reservoir and tube are made using antimicrobial technology which will assist with inhibiting bacteria growth, so you can keep your water supply fresher and cleaner for all your active pursuits. Camelbak are known for setting industry standards with their hydration system, so you can count on their reservoirs to keep up with all your active pursuits.
- 20% more water per sip
- Quick Link system to disconnect the drink tube easily and remove the reservoir from your pack
- Auto shutoff valve to prevent leaks
- Reservoir baffles to reduce water sloshing and keep reservoir low profile
- On/off lever lets you seal your drinking tube shut with one hand
- Bite valve self-seals after use