Cressi Metis and Corsica Combo Cressi Metis The Cressi Metis is a two-window mask suitable for scuba diving and also for snorkeling.
The new Cressi Metis Black Snorkel Mask is a 2-window mask that is designed for advanced free-diving and spearfishing.
The mask is designed to offer an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape to help divers cut through the water and aid movements in small spaces. The internal volume is minimal and does not require intentional equalizing.
- Designed for Advanced Free-Diving and Spear-Fishing
- Extremely Hydrodynamic and Compact Shape
- Helps Divers Cut-Thru-Water & Aid-Movements in Small Spaces
- Internal Volume: Minimal, Doesn’t Require Intentional Equalizing
- Double Feathered Edge Silicone Skirt
- Wide Anatomical Silicone Rubber Split Style Mask Strap
- Strap and Skirt Combined for Excellent Seal-On-Face
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Dual Push-Button Buckles for Easy Adjustments
CORSICA is a new highly technical snorkel designed specifically for deep freediving and spearfishing. The soft bendable large diameter tubing makes it extremely comfortable to properly position behind the head while maintaining ease of breathing on the surface. When diving, the mouthpiece tucks neatly under the chin for the ultimate in hydrodynamics. The anatomical hypoallergenic silicone mouthpiece provides extreme comfort during long durations in the water.
- J style
- Low profile
- Hypoallergenic silicone mouthpiece
- Tube made from ultra/flex polymer material
- Hydrodynamic snorkel keeper