The Cressi Free Frog is back! The fin has been remade with a new molding technology. The foot pocket has been improved to fit most all foot shapes. The Free Frog enjoys the exclusive characteristics of the Cressi diving fins maintaining the spirit of the legendary Frog. It features a below the blade foot pocket that provide a larger surface area to increase kicking thrust. It is manufactured in a variant of low-modulus polypropylene that, combines great flexibility, softness, and resistance to a demanding use.
The Cressi Free Frog is designed and developed in Italy by Cressi, an Italian brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Freediving and Spearfishing equipment. Fin foot pocket has a large heel pull tab for easy donning and doffing. This full foot non-vented fin design is available in multiple sizes.
Cressi Free Frog Full Foot Fins Features
- Remade with New Molding Technology
- Foot Pocket: Improved to Fit Most All Foot Shapes
- Maintaining Spirit of Legendary Frog
- Below-the-Blade Foot Pocket Provide Larger Surface Area to Increase Kicking Thrust
- Manufactured in Variant of Low-Modulus Polypropylene
- Combines Flexibility, Softness and Resistance to Demanding Use
- Large Heel Pull Tab for Easy Donning and Doffing
- Non-Vented Fin Blade Design
- Designed and Developed in Italy by Cressi