Premium spearfishing line designed and made to Mannysub specifications
This 100% pure Dyneema line is the best available :
- Highest breaking strain in class – 1.4 mm / 350 kg ( 770 lb), 1.7 mm / 430 kg (946 lb), 2 mm / 500 kg (1100 lb), 2.5 mm / 620 Kg (1364 lb)
- Excellent abrasion and handling qualities – two-layer construction increases stiffness and strength, making this line easy to handle, while greatly reducing the possibility of knots or entanglement, especially when using it with a reel.
- Extensively tested on some of the strongest and dirtiest fighting fish including dogtooth tuna and giant trevally with excellent results. Even when dragged through coral reefs, this Dyneema beats all rivals.
- Best crimped using the mannysub crimps or can also be tied with a knot
- Excellent UV resistance
- Sold per meter in store
- 1.7 mm – Best suited as a shooting line or reel line.
This diameter is the most popular size as it offers the best compromise in terms of durability, breaking strain and shaft velocity compared to the 1.4 and 2mm line.