Premium spearfishing line designed and made to Mannysub specifications
This 100% pure Dyneema line is the best available :
- Highest breaking strain in class – 1.4 mm / 350 kg ( 770 lb), 1.7 mm / 430 kg (946 lb), 2 mm / 500 kg (1100 lb), 2.5 mm / 620 Kg (1364 lb)
- Excellent abrasion and handling qualities – two-layer construction increases stiffness and strength, making this line easy to handle, while greatly reducing the possibility of knots or entanglement, especially when using it with a reel.
- Extensively tested on some of the strongest and dirtiest fighting fish including dogtooth tuna and giant trevally with excellent results. Even when dragged through coral reefs, this Dyneema beats all rivals.
- Best crimped using the mannysub crimps or can also be tied with a knot
- Excellent UV resistance
- Available in 50 metre (165 ft), or 100 metre (330 ft) rolls
- Four colours – Black, Blue, Red, White
1.4 mm – Best suited as a shooting line only for open water or rocky bottom.
The low diameter greatly reduces the drag factor through the water, so If you like to dramatically increase shaft velocity and momentum without adding any extra rubbers for power, this line will achieve a big increase in power while still offering very high breaking strain. Due to the low diameter, this line needs to be inspected regularly.
SOLD PER METRE