Crimpable premium spearfishing line designed and made to Mannysub specifications
Premium spearfishing line designed and made to Mannysub specifications
This 100% pure Dyneema line is the best available :
- Highest breaking strain in class – 1.4 mm / 350 kg ( 770 lb), 1.7 mm / 430 kg (946 lb), 2 mm / 500 kg (1100 lb), 2.5 mm / 620 Kg (1364 lb)
- Excellent abrasion and handling qualities – two-layer construction increases stiffness and strength, making this line easy to handle, while greatly reducing the possibility of knots or entanglement, especially when using it with a reel.
- Extensively tested on some of the strongest and dirtiest fighting fish including dogtooth tuna and giant trevally with excellent results. Even when dragged through coral reefs, this Dyneema beats all rivals.
- Best crimped using the mannysub crimps or can also be tied with a knot
- Excellent UV resistance
- Available in 50 metre (165 ft), or 100 metre (330 ft) rolls
2.0 mm – Best suited for wishbones, bridle inserts, shooting line and reel line.
This size is extremely tough and stiff. It provides great sensitivity and grip when fighting fish with a reel gun, along with enough stiffness to stop the line knotting.
As a shooting line for long shots, this line is recommended on spear shafts from 8 mm and above, as the extra drag will compromise the performance of smaller diameter shafts. Great for close shots on big fish in caves or wrecks.
SOLD PER METRE