This new version of Technical overalls is made using special computer printing technology for mimetic colouring that maintains a very high degree of softness in the material.
Mimetic zones in nylon at the upper part of the jacket, hood, and calves. The rest of the overalls are made of Ultraspan neoprene.The suit makes exceptional use of the elasticity of Ultraspan neoprene to provide maximum comfort, freedom of movement, and ventilation.
The arms and legs are pre-formed and the interior has been coated with black-metallite. The dungaree bottoms include reinforcement in the knee and shin area. The jacket comes with a built-in hood and has reinforcements at the elbows, with extensive back support for load imposed by the rifle. Interlocking frog fly closing.
Cressi Tecnica 3.5mm Wetsuit Features:
- Integrated hood: You lose most of your body warmth through your head, so a hood is a great way to get a lot of added warmth. It also means your mask strap is unable to tangle with your hair.
- Open-Cell Neoprene: This type of neoprene can be tricky to put on so we’d recommend using some wetsuit lube.
- Anti-wear reinforcements at the elbows and knees: Often when spearing you’ll come into contact with some abrasive surfaces like corals or rock. To protect yourself and your neoprene reinforcements have been added.
- Chest padding for ease of loading: A crucial element of a spearfishing wetsuit, this feature takes pain out of the process.
- Groin closure with a dovetail lanyard: Easy to do up and a failsafe way to create good water sealing and prevent your top riding up when wearing a two-piece sweetie.
- Computer printing technology for effective camouflage design
- Mimetic and eleastic Ultraspan neoprene
- Metallite interior coating
- Pre-formed arms and legs
**2 piece Wetsuit includes Long John pants and Jacket